Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) is a direct metabolite of beverage alcohol (ethanol). Its presence in urine may be used to detect recent alcohol consumption, even after ethanol is no longer measurable. The presence of EtG in urine is a definitive indicator that alcohol was ingested. EtG is only evident when alcohol is consumed and is not produced as a result of fermentation.
- Results within 5 minutes
- Detects EtG up to 80 hours after alcohol consumption
- Ideal for zero tolerance and abstinence situations
- Strong indicator of alcohol ingestion within the previous 3 to 4 days
- For forensic use only
- Collection cups not included and sold separately
- Lab confirmation not available on this device.
PLEASE NOTE: 40 PER BOX
Drug Tested: Alcohol